Friday, September 06, 2024

Fall Notes- Friday, September 6th. Grocery Shopping and Library Day. 71 degrees-


 This might be a repeat but that's how I am rolling this week. (I remembered to delete it in the picture file this time)

I have four hot-dogs and two buns.  

When I bought them I counted. It worked out correctly. Now it doesn't.  Today I am having last week's corn purchase- boiled and served with butter and salt. I loose track of my groceries.  

A book I read over and over- the guy has a schedule of meals.  The day the gal visits it's omelet day. Book is titled the Hating Game...I think you can watch it if you have the right services- Netflix???? I would love to have Netflix back....I just don't know how to do it.  Old Age is a Bummer.

I bought more fruit and nut granola...I haven't open it as yet.  Last tub lasted one day. It's very very delicious.  Crack Granola.

I might get blue hydrangeas for the front porch garden bed- daughter and her boss are going plant shopping next week.  Things might work out...nice when that happens and you don't have a plan.  There is a special one they buy for customers that is very very nice....that's the one they may be able to get for me.  Wish them luck!!!!!!  Would be gorgeous out front.

I got some books today- heavy bag....not sure I like all of them.

Tomorrow I get my COVID shot.  4pm.  I will ask about a Flu Shot.  Belatedly.  I try not to touch things. I did touch some things today.. but not my face.......so need to work on that..... I also  bought a can of soup with tortellini pasta in it.  Pretty excited by that.  It's almost Soup Making Season.  I love a good vegetable bean soup.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Joan from California. I eat two hotdogs to one bun. Delicious!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blue hydrangea ... would be interested in which one your daughter thinks is the best ..

Deborah Boschert said...

I had my covid booster and flu last week. Ugh. I was so tired for the rest of the day!