Saturday, September 14, 2024

September Notes- Saturday the 14th. 70 degrees 80% humidity. Sunshine


 Boeing Boeing Gone.

Eventually.  Would you actually buy a ticket and fly on Boeing??????  Not me. And not into Space, for sure. I wonder if the employees fly Boeing????  Not even a free ride for me.

Sunshine.  I need to go out and water the containers.  Turn on the hose.  Time is running out and soon I will have to empty the containers and haul them back into the backyard.  I am wondering of I will be able to fill and move them next summer.....I wonder about that...what will I still be able to do next year. And will I be living here next summer... I hope I will be.

Son brought down three flat containers of art supplies, paper and projects. I spent a lovely 90 minutes looking and sorting stuff I haven't used in a decade or more.  I was interested in so many things- that I am no longer interested in.

There was a 911 project my quilt group made.  And the letter I wrote and sent with the small signed flags. Sent to Fire and Police Stations.  Saying "thank you".  It was an amazing letter.  I don't think I could write anything like that now.

When I find these things....looking thru boxes.....I hardly recognize myself. Time changes us in ways that are difficult to accept. Circumstance as well.  That changes us most of all.

I have also found two sets of Tarot Cards.  Rider and Morgan Greer.  Both with beautiful images.  Because that is how I roll (possibly not using that word correctly). I had thought I would "read the cards" but I don't seem to have that ability or skill set.  I do live in my imaginary brain.....so I thought I could do it.

I'm going to see if I can order Lady Luck's Map of Las Vegas.-- blurb says it's sort of a "road trip"- If you have read a Road Trip book and enjoyed it- send me the title .....I am on sort of a roll and enjoying the road trip books.  Mrs. Nash's Ashes is a really good road trip book...which I am going to find and buy. The Mostly True Story of Tanner and Louise was an excellent road trip book I will also be buying.

Something smells funny-- I need to sniff around...

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

You will still be able to move the containers. They may be smaller containers, but you will be able to move them.