Monday, September 09, 2024

Fall Notes- Monday September 9th. 53 degree, 87% humidity- sunshine.


 Found a picture today which I could have used yesterday.  Plenty of masks being worn here in Maine.

Reading  "The City Baker's Guide to Country Living" by Louise Miller.  Have read it before but reading it again as it now has a follow up second book..Late Bloomer's Club.  Lots of food being cooked and written about. Makes me wish I knew how to bake some of these things.

Martin has just brought  Olivia's dog Salty back to the cabin she is living in.   Salty and a goat had been found  (by Martin) in his mother's living room.  The dog and the goat were watching TV while Martin's mother was taking a nap.  All time best "meet cute" in any book I have read.  Olivia was also playing music on an instrument- violin? that she had heard while out on a walk in the woods....Martin's music.

Martin is not a happy camper.  He really does NOT want to fall in love. 

So...Tom Brady.  Play by play of a football game.  His voice might have put the FOX listeners to sleep. I had thought his voice was deeper....perhaps that was his football voice- after a game.  

I decided to read.

Tanner and Louise made it back home.  Any more words and it would ruin it for all of you. 

So. no newspaper as it's Monday.... 

No idea if any landscaping will be done today.  My gal might still be in Paris. Yes, my landscaping girl went to Paris, France for a weekend wedding. This is how Mainer's Roll. Like living in an Alternate Universe, huh???.  well, breakfast.......I'm hungry.




1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

I hoped you enjoyed Tanner and Louise. Have you read Remarkably Bright Creatures? I loved it.