Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Almost Fall Notes- Tuesday, September 3rd. I might need to put on a sweater. Thermal shirt.

 

Hey, It's Tuesday.

Getting cold up here in Maine.  I might need socks and a sweater.  Definitely need socks and a sweater.

Lots happened in the yard.  Trees got cut, shrubs got cut down or trimmed.  Lots of bare dirt.  Clean up this Fall and planting in the Spring.  A Maine Winter isn't great for newly transplanted things- so we will wait. a Chain Saw which always makes a huge difference.

Need to stop rubbing my left eye.  It was itchy now it's...getting tender....

Reading a book....I don't like it so will chose something else.  Watched a Weather Channel show before bed. Sand, Oceans etc...it all looked dangerous.  Slip, fall and drown or get buried in sand.

I watched 15 minutes of a new show on regular tv.  The English Teacher.  Whoa.  It was on the one specific channel on my cable line-up where the sound is really iffy (FOX).  And you def needed to actually hear what everyone was saying.  A talking show not an action show.  Reminded me- like a heart beat, of my days as a "somethingOld/ adult" in the high school Math/English Departments.  When in the Math section I did everything and tutored and etc etc....in the English department I sat and did nothing.  Guess which department was run by a woman.

Anyway........wish I had been able to HEAR the dialogue of the English Teacher.  

The skin around my eyes is red and a bit itchy.  My last book was awful.  I stopped at page 50. I have to find a good one for today.... or take a nap.  I did have hot dogs yesterday but today will get them crispy in the frying pan.  I like them "blackened".  That's it... I think my battery is running near empty.  Emotional Battery.... so I need something to calm myself down....hit the reset button so to speak.  I even resorted to scrubbing the bathrooms.  That's like the last thing I ever want to do. Ever.  EVER.


1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

I hate reading a bad book. I've read more this year than in the past, but not too many that have been really good.