Tuesday, September 10, 2024

September Notes- Tuesday the 10th. 64 degrees and 61% humidity. Sunshine.


 I have started wondering what it might be like to paint......not walls but canvas or paper. Skip cloth for the time being.....though there are a few unfinished cloth projects calling my name. But...I don't have the colors of cloth I need for those pieces......and for some projects- the cloth needed has disappeared. I have the paper traced patterns etc...but not the cloth for half finished work.  Disappointment. Yes. Cloth. No.

I watered the containers out front.  Still looking quite lovely.  My landscaper has flown off to Paris for a wedding.  She will return next week (??- if it was me, I wouldn't return).  A neighbor has offered me two large Hydrangea.  Free- but I must dig them up and carry them away.  I might need to do just that.  If he can wait for the landscaper to return from Paris.  

Finished reading the City Baker's Guide to Country Living by Louise Miller.  Now I really want to bake an Apple Pie.  Next up if the newest book: Late Bloomer's Club.  Same author same small rural town. Perhaps a recipe for waffles??????

I am tired these days.  It might be emotional fatigue.  It might be realizing I don't have much time left on this planet to finish or start things.  My Expiration Date is closing in on me.

Hallmark has had nothing for me to watch...for weeks.... Law and Order no longer holds my interest.  Nothing is really holding my interest..... I might actually be boring myself to death.

I sorted a cup full of ball point pens.....did any or all of them work... fascinating? no.

Haul out the central vac hose?  No.  Sit on the couch and stare at the wall? Yes.




2 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Maybe your landscaper will return with some Parisian inspirations.

LindaSonia said...

I'd say you are doing okay if you are thinking of digging up some hydrangeas.