Wednesday, September 11, 2024

September Notes- Wednesday the 11th. 59 degrees 87 % humidity... Sunshine. Furnace overnight.


 OMG...would I love to have one of these today.  Bacon. Mayo.

I am still reading Late Bloomers Club...  they are baking cakes, trying to catch the departed (she died) Baker's dog, also not wanting a big box store in the neighborhood.  Same as in the first book. Big Box Store. And perhaps someone is falling in love?  Also...big money troubles. 

We have quite few big Boxes...in my small Town.  Huge, mostly empty parking lots. One closes and another moves into the building... and on it goes..... We don't have enough people living here to make it worth the effort of the BIG BOXES.  I do venture into Staples to buy a desk calendar and some pens.  Happens once a year.  January. Target even less often due to the piles of clothing on the floors. Under the rods and hangers. As a Tidy Virgo.......I want to run out of the building screaming.

So. Book Reading....Sunshine.....Socks......Blanket covering my legs.......Sports Talk Show.  

That's all she wrote.  I may need a sweater.


1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

When we moved to Maine in 2003 there was not a single Target in the whole state. Now I live somewhere where there are probably six Targets within 10 miles of my home.