Monday, September 16, 2024

September Notes- Monday the 16th. 66% and 86 humidity. Sunshine. No breezes.


 The second and third of the pale pink roses from the bed by the side of the front porch.  They opened wide in just a few hours in the house.

Sunday Pizza was very good.  I watched two football games.  The Bengals lost in the final minutes due to what was more than likely a mistake made much earlier in the game. WHEN matters in football.

Son and I made the Sunday football Pizza and as usual...it was wonderful. Daughter came over to use our washing machine to clean her work clothes- landscaping clothes.  She looked exhausted. 

Because she was visiting in time for pizza...we invited her to have a slice (or two).  She really could stop by every Sunday for a slice or two. Perhaps she will.

Tom Brady did a much better job of commentating yesterday.  

Hallmark has hit a new low....always at least satisfying to some degree....they have missed that low bar the past two years. I may have to just watch old re-runs of favorites.  Or wait for Christmas- they have slightly better results with Christmas. And I have a stockpile of the good ones to watch if they don't.

All I want for Christmas is a subscription to Netflix.....and possibly Prime.  I know what I would get on Netflix but no clue as to what is on Prime. Anyone out there reading want to share information?????? 

So....do I bake my Birthday cake on Tuesday or Wednesday?????  Boozy Chocolate Bundt for the Win.

No comments: