Thursday, September 12, 2024

September Notes- September 12th. sunny here in Maine- 67 with some Canadian Wild Fire smoke.


 out of the Polaris capsule........making history in Space.

Three hydrangea arrived late in the afternoon.  I covered them in netting overnight.  We haven't had many deer visiting but- fresh produce is always a lure.   I gave each a gallon of water this morning.  They look a bit worn out....possibly the ride in the car. Possibly sad no one bought them when they were fresh.  Hurt Feelings.  Tomorrow I will "juice them up with blue water".  Drugs.

We have smoke coming in from Canada....again. All the windows are shut tight.

I finished the second book by Louise Miller who is actually a Boston Pastry Chef.  So the recipes in the books are legit.  I am at loose ends regarding today's book.  I get to pick up new ones tomorrow.  I few of my choices last week are going back unread.   Last Friday was sort of a bummer day for book picking.

I have one request waiting- possibly two depending on the new service's first week.  Like a Shake Down Week.  Get all the kinks out.

I slept...I lay awake this morning with all sorts of thoughts going thru my head......exhausting. I actually would like to wake up to a new reality...like it happens in some of the books I read......that I made different choices and this new reality is actually my Life.  I would be making different choices based on the very poor choices I did make.  I would NOT have married my husband...for sure, I regret that.

One mistake like that and it's a house of cards tipping over......you can never never fix any of it no matter how hard you try.  I am hoping I get a Second Chance in a Second Lifetime- after I die.  Thinking this is what keeps me going......... I don't expect any miracles in the last years of this Life.

Mostly I am un-packing boxes and sending things to Goodwill.  Death Cleaning.

3 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Those hydrangeas are going to have the renewed life you were talking abut for yourself. They will look beautiful after you reach your magic.

Joanne S said...

they seem a bit wilted but had a long ride in the car before they got here.

Deborah Boschert said...

My dad had beautiful hydrangeas on the side of the house they lived in on Lake Ontario. My mom often wonders how those hydrangeas are doing now.