Friday, September 13, 2024

September 13th. Persistent Nitpicking. Groceries.

 

Viburnum Nudum.  I like the berries.

Grass got mowed today.  New plants got watered.  Annual containers got watered.  Birdbaths were empty.  so they got rinsed and filled.   Meaning larger animals are coming to drink.

Library...I found some...hopefully good books.  Time will tell.

I found hangers for all the shirts I washed and dried yesterday.....one I know for sure doesn't fit- the German blouse I wore all the time.....back in the 80's.  I don't think I still own the wool circle skirts I wore with it.  I loved those skirts.  Mid calf length.  A friend made them for me.

I was correct.  On my birthday I will have completed  a year and begin a new one. When we are born we live an entire year before we are One.  I learn or re-learn things on a rotating basis.

I bought things I don't need.... I tend to think I have eaten most of what I buy on Friday's.....I haven't. I am finding spoon sized Shredded Wheat is a better fit as breakfast cereal than the Bran Flakes. I enjoy it with lots of milk.  Lactaid free.  I also bought that brand of ice cream to eat with my birthday cake. Which I will be baking on Tuesday or Wednesday.  Depending on my energy levels.  Boozy Pound Cake.

I read some news....I shouldn't have.  If I could turn back time I would not read it.

Well, since I was so very busy yesterday- I am going to sit on the couch today and read, watch tv and perhaps color another mandala.   It's going to be a good day.

I did not buy more Dark Chocolate.  I think I was eating too much of it.  Even thought it is supposed to be "good for you".

No comments: