Tuesday, September 24, 2024

September Notes- Tuesday the 24th. First tries at a post Failed- this one might as well.


 Well, I got the title and the image here.... I wanted to make something like this..I think I might have even cut the tiny squares.  I might have sewn some together....it must be here in the house- somewhere. I moved stuff around in the sewing room- trying to find "floor space" as the room is really full of assorted weird things.... Several down comforters.  Which were easy enough to squeeze into smaller masses and then tie up with long pieces of fabric strips. Lots of those in the Sewing Room. I can see the carpet now. My chair can roll around (wow).  Still a real pig pen but......less.

I found a bunch of white cotton v-neck tee shirts...the kind I wear every day.  Why in the sewing room.. Not a clue... They are now in the laundry basket...might be too small but.... they will be ready to wear if I stop eating again....only way I loose weight....just stop eating.....Not Healthy. So I eat.  A smaller tee (still large) is actually great for sleeping as it doesn't twist around when I do.

I am reading.......the Sun just went away and the house suddenly went dark... I turned on a light.-- I am reading Royally NOT Ready by Meghan Quinn.  It's book one in a series....not sure how many books in the series.  Perhaps two. Yes, two, I have them both.

A young woman is being asked to prepare to become a Royal in a Norwegian sort of country.  Her previous occupation was in Miami wearing a tiny bikini and spraying water on tourists. How you make money doing that is beyond comprehension. Giving out discount coupons?????

So....... I think the guy tutoring her in Royal Behavior is going to self destruct.  Catch on Fire.

After a few chapters I turned on the tv and watched the two Monday Night Football Games.  Washington...who would EVER have thought they would be like this in 2024???????  Fascinating. Just plain Fascinating.  Miami.......OMG. And a former Patriots quarterback isn't helping them. Mac Jones.

Connie, I know how you feel...it's like they can't do anything right.  Bengals.  

So.....I had breakfast, made my bed, took a shower, washed my hair twice.....put on clean clothing.  No socks as yet...but pretty soon..  Checked out the tv listings... Romance with a Twist at 7 on Hallmark ---- but I am recording the English Teacher and High Potential.... also Tracker episodes- the guy is worth looking at.......he rarely speaks.  Reminds me of the Linda Howard books- guys who rarely speak.

That's it for today...Oh...News Flash...my brand new microwave (arrived with the new stove) has some sort of magical thinking thing going on.... you press the fresh vegetable button and it uses a "Sensor" to cook your vegetable to perfection. Just that....choose vegetable and fresh and it starts up and finishes and I had two perfectly "baked" sweet potatoes.... not even 4 minutes....MAGIC.  I don't even know where the sensor is located.  It's a secret. Everything is a secret to me these days.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin Hartley is YuuuHuuummmy, he could “track” me down any day!
—Sam