Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sun Day, Sunday

View of one of the corners of my home. I've decided to give you a glimpse into my life, the things I like to look at, enjoy and feel good about. I'm not a bright, vivid colors, at home, person. It's Sunday. I had the cold cereal today. Shredded wheat. Damned the calories. The milk was just this side of going bad. After pouring some on my cereal, I poured the remainder down the drain. Coffee is a bit bitter. Perhaps storing it in the freezer isn't a good idea?

Today is the last day of January. I thought yesterday was. This is my 701 post. It would have been 702 but I deleted a post (or two) one day in the draft file. It deleted the actual post. So the draft file will remain as it is. If I have 701 now, I think I can make the 1000 by the end of this year. That was my goal when I started to blog every day.

Riley is having a chew on one of his bones this morning. Surrounded by his stuffed toys. In the sun. By the heater. He has everything he wants and needs close to paw. G is sitting just to the right, eating his breakfast. All is well in Riley's world and it's almost time for his walk.

I'm finishing my coffee, taking a nice, long shower and then I'll decide what to do today. Emma on PBS tonight. My book. My journal. Clutter pickup. Laundry & Ironing. I don't have to make dinner tonight as G won't be here. So I can steam kale with fried onions, roasted butternut and beets. The Harvest platter from 111 Maine (before it closed).

That's all I have for today (right now). I may update later today. Or not. Happy Sunday!

No comments: