Sunday, May 28, 2006

Well, I Better Get Started

I held my newest thoughts for art quilts --- or just art made with fabric --- in my hands and hit the Tea Leaves button and here was my reading:

Reading No. 30 The Higher Powers have provided you with all the gears. It may therefore be as well to engage them sooner or later, otherwise you'll merely be making a series of attention grabbing, but ultimately futile, pooping noises. :) Whisper "I love you! I love you!" to the whole mad world and get going

So there you have it. Pooping Noises.

I am reading Elizabeth Gilbert's EAT PRAY LOVE at the same time as I am having these images of very plain, rather zen pieces appearing in my head. I also found appropriate fabrics for said projects at the recent fabric yard sale. I've never made anything like these "visions". Totally not me. Or am I mistaken about what is me????

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

I've seen reviews of that book. It sounds good. I like the idea of these zen quilts. There has been much discussion of the concept of "spareness" around the blogring. Maybe you've been influenced.