Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tuesday, July 18th. Just got home. DMV before 8am. I was number 4. Daughter number 5.


 We did the DMV @ 7:30 am..  We visited Target and I was taught how to scan my own purchase....no one at any of the registers......it was early.  Just past 8 am when we left the DMV.  I still have a paper Driver's License. New one arrives in 2 weeks or so......wow.

I got G and myself new undies.  Last time we got new undies- daughter  bought them in first month of COVID.  So, new is fantastic.

Then we went bookstore shopping and I got a pile of books.  We bought husband a stack of coloring books. Mandala designs.  No Puzzles.  We visited Goodwill- I got a new cup.  For coffee. I got cookies at Reny's. And ten more packages of lemon drops.  99 cents each.

We had Mexican Food and a HUGE MARGARITA at a new Mexican restaurant in Town.

And daughter and I sat and talked and talked and talked......a really lovely day and it now almost  4 pm.

Sigh.  I need a nap.  Or another drink like the ones up top.  Minus the mint.  (I'll have a big glass of water)

I have tons of mint growing in the garden..........for no reason.

Great Day........smiling over here.

2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Loving your day!

DianeN said...

It sounds like it was a wonderful day. I'm so glad you had such a great day with your daughter.