Tuesday, July 04, 2023

Field Notes- Tuesday, July 4th. Damp.Cloudy.......in the 70's


 You get an image of Mixed Berry Pie today for the Holiday.  Red and Blue and with ice cream you get the three holiday colors.  We are NOT having pie.  I am not baking.  We heard fireworks last night.

The remainder of the "fall out of bed" onto the hardwood floor has now reached my right shoulder blade and neck.  A week?  I landed on my left side.  It's like a traveling injury.  The right side of my neck and shoulder aches.

Husband is on the sunporch- no sun- adjusting the ceiling fan to a higher speed-- he is wearing a heavy sweatshirt. I have asked him why....he says he's cold.   Executive Function is not working for him. Nothing he says or does makes any sense.......he seems to be drifting in another reality.

I got him a Meatball and Spaghetti dinner. Just to even out the numbers of prepared meals (Chicken Parm) and the meatballs were very fragrant with garlic......he would like to have them again.  What have I done?

With ALL the RAIN...the grass has grown considerably over the past 5 days.  Perhaps I should have selected every week instead of every other?????

I started reading Christina Lauren's newest book the True Love Experiment.  I didn't enjoy their Western Book. This new book has a character from Soulmate Equation.  Fizzy.  I read all afternoon and into the early morning....it's a good BIG book.  I now have a collection of three books here that I read over and over again.....waiting for the Boyfriend Candidate.  I requested it again.  I've read Nora goes Off Script several days in a row as well end up crying every time....... I have a Nancy Thayer here...Nantucket, $$$, and a crockpot.  It's a seven days loaner so I need to read it today.  In case, I want to read it a few times.  Sometimes they are very good.   I need to reserve the Jude Devereaux again.  I really loved that book. My Heart Will find You.  so...my book list is here for you to enjoy... I need to turn on the house lamps....dark in here.   Happy 4th of July.  I wish we could be Independent of the Assholes in Congress and the Supreme Court. You get to decide for yourself which are assholes.  I'll keep my list to myself.


No comments: