Monday, February 06, 2012

Day Turned Out Good

The laundry is nice and clean.  The weather was more like March (the spring side).  The dog walk was very good.  We did half street and half woods (with leash).  Riley wanted no leash, but I wasn't feeling secure enough to let him loose and Riley got to go on my errands with me in the car.

I visited with a friend from work (in the woods) and a friend in town (at library) while doing my errands. The pizza is in the oven.  I have a new book to read (one of the errands was going to the library) and more are coming later this week.  I over ordered.  Again.  I have an appointment for the furnace tune up next week.  Usually we have to wait months.  Was I lucky or what?

I cleaned the kitchen.  G noticed the dishwasher was empty and the sink was scrubbed clean.  There is even one cup of coffee left for G's after dinner candy coated pretzels.

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

Sometimes its the simple things that provide such comfort. Clean clothes and house, easy conversation, books, food and coffee. Lovely. I'm glad you had a good day.