Sunday, February 05, 2012

Continuing Internet Connection Problems

I will be back with regular posts when we get connected (permanently) or buy a new router.  I don't know which. G is still trying to fix the problem.  Right now the computer is hard wired to the cable internet, on a desk at just the right height level to cause major vision problems with my trifocals.

The sun is shining, we had a lovely walk in the snowy woods with Riley and I am now going to finish my household chores.  G got the Christmas tree out of the house and I need to wind the lights up and pack the boxes for transport to the attic until next year.

Went to the movies with my daughter yesterday to see One For The Money.  It was true to the Evanovich book on which it was based.  Ranger isn't hot enough and Lula wasn't as funny.  Can't have everything.

2 comments:

Diane N said...

You are missed! Hurry back!

Ashksngh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.