Sunday, June 30, 2024

Summer Notes- Sunday, June 30th. Partly Cloudy 74 and 92% humidity. Strange Weather.


 Cool outside when I unwrapped the Ornamental Planters this morning.  No Bees overnighting...in fact, I have seen zero bees so far this Summer.  Our colder winter could have killed them off.

Formula One was ending as I arrived on the couch......with some very unusual behavior at the end.

Tennis is a choice today as well as Soccer....  Pizza for lunch.  A book to finish reading. 

Getting the hang (not really) of the Keurig.  Took a few button pushes to get the right mix of coffee pod and extra water..... also new cups Daughter has gotten me from Goodwill.  Trying to get the balance right so I don't drop the cup or spill coffee down my shirt.  A learning experience.  My usual cup got dropped and broken.  Another one bites the dust......on going.

Bones last evening......running thru the recorded episodes....a few I have not seen or not recalled seeing. Others I remember.  Nothing very interesting.  Eventually I will return to Law and Order.  In the Fall.

I remembered why I said I wanted black paper.....I was searching for something in the Art Closet and there was the oil crayon on black......and I was pretty excited about having some additional black paper.  To give that another couple tries....... (smile)

A number of items in my Gift Mail have stirred interest in MAKING......and that is a very very welcome STIR.  A generous kick in the pants.... which an old woman like me needs every so often....even if I generally get very very annoyed by the kick.  And that's my Sunday.  Wondering about July in Maine. Weather and Humidity and Mosquitos.  It's been strange and not usual so far.  But I am fine with Cooler Summers, Less Humid and Fewer Mosquitos.  Global Warming can mean different things.

No comments: