Monday, June 17, 2024

Monday, June 17th. Cloudy, with a good chance of Rain.


 My New Stove and Sunday Pizza.  See how beautifully the installers fitted it in.  They had to chip tile on the back edges....and they installed fresh "stick on flooring" under  the stove- the old one didn't have legs. this one has legs...short ones but legs none the less.   Isn't it nice?

I keep forgetting I can take and send photos now.  Son fixed everything.  Now I want to try and get Netflix.  Son says they don't have anything worth watching anymore....I want to watch that new movie Hitman.   The talk is that it's "something pretty great"   Have any of you Netflix owners watched Hitman?????  First 15 minutes supposed to be..........surprising.

I woke up just after 12 noon-  It took ages for me to actually fall asleep last night.- son had the same thing-  and he was also just waking up when I was getting up....Invited me out for breakfast at the Diner that looks like an old train car.   I said no.....

I still had to work on containing my hair.  And I was wearing House Clothing and would have needed to change.  Meaning comfy old stuff.  And wear SHOES if leaving the house......I usually wear shoes only on Friday for the Library and Grocery store.  I DO wear underwear.  Socks- yes and no.

It's looking pretty positive for RAIN.....and  I am hungry so will stop typing and eat breakfast.  Monday so no News Paper......just my pile of unfinished Sudoko Puzzle.  Good Enough.


4 comments:

Kim Carney said...

ohhh, new kitchen appliance! yay.

All of mine that felt so new not long ago are looking pretty old but the kids cook soooo much at least they are used Unlike when I was cooking (bell pepper and humus)

Where are the hair photos?

I did not get to sleep until dawn ;( it feels like winter here today!

xoxox

DianeN said...

It's a beautiful stove and that pizza looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

Stove and pizza both look amazing.

Susan Sawatzky said...

you can always try Netflix for a month and if you don't like it, cancel it. I find a few things every month to watch. Haven't watched Hitman.