Saturday, June 29, 2024

Summer Notes- Saturday June 29 Clouds in my coffee......rain on the horizon????


 Hello.  Another coloring page.... in case you are wondering- I spend at most 2 seconds thinking about what I am going to draw on the blank page....with the black felt tip pen.  Art isn't Brain Surgery.

I set the point of the pen down and just start moving it and then add another circle or square and just keep going...the early ones are pretty awful and you will be seeing them at some point now that I have relearned the process and my ancient iPhone has been "fixed"...as much as can be done on such a OLD item. Son rebooted it much to his disgust of using "old tech"... I am included in the "Old Tech"... rebooting.

This is something those of you of a certain age- will be hearing from your Primary Care Doctors.   "the best you can expect at your age".  Lovely.  You have a nice day, also.

I carried potting soil....in a small bucket with a handle...  the wind had blown the lid off the 30 gallon garbage can so the soil-less mix in the can got wet....really..did me a huge favor.  The annual plants went into moist soil....a very very good start.  By the time I was ready to fill the smallest number three pot...I was dragging myself back and forth... I knew if I sat down- I would never finish.  So I kept going- slower and slower but...I got done.  The containers had been brought out front with a wheeled cart.  By my son.

I was running on fumes by the end.  I needed a shower but safety first- I sat in the shower chair and used the hand shower wand.......no need to fall down naked in the shower..... I did get all the dirt off and then sat down and had some frozen Pomegranate Ice.  After looking for pants.....EVERY time I go to get dressed in clean clothing I cannot find any pants...well, that fit.....it's annoying.  But every time I do find something and today= size 18.  Not 20 or 22.  Size 18 and possibly since they are LLBean Employee Store bargains- more than likely miss labeled by size.  They are old and worn and I did wear them to work... when I was wearing size 16 on the regular.  I still have NOT found the black knit capri pants....or the tree figured fabric for appliquéd leaves and stems.  Son has gone out to lunch....I made coffee  in the Keurig. By myself...it's better than the instant...but anything would be...

No comments: