Tuesday, June 04, 2024

Warm Weather Notes- June 4th- 72 here in Maine. Sunshine. Rain Is a Coming Attraction......Thursday.


 Hello.   I slept well, had a nice shower, washed and conditioned my hair, couldn't find any Summer Pants....looked everywhere and finally noticed them in the very very bottom shelf near the floor.  Summer Pants.  Just before I was set to start crying. Cause they were possibly lost forever. I went there.

By then I needed a nap or a tranquilizer.  But first I had breakfast and read the newspaper. The morning Sudoko.......I think I got three numbers?????  Now, I feel sort of okay.  Wearing strong pink. Clothing.

My skin feels dry..my eye and the skin around it is dry as well.  I feel like I might have needed an extra hour of sleep.  Wish I was a "napper" but my mother always complained that I always had my eyes open as a baby and rarely if ever napped...I didn't fuss or cry but it still made her nervous.  I think I had my eyes open because I knew- sooner or later...bad things were going to happen....... I was correct.

For the Readers worried about the swollen legs- I took a Reader's advice and stopped the Gummy Vitamins  (which I loved) and re-started the regular non gummy vitamins....legs and ankles are no longer swollen....still chubby as I need to lose weight but not swelling up during the day.  The ingredients did not mention soy, but the Reader said it is often in gummy products....I don't do well with any type of soy product.  So...something new learned every day.  Every once in awhile is okay.  Not everyday.

I like the lunch plate up top...Rice, asparagus and a soft yolk egg.   I'd eat that.  

I am reading books, watching Tennis, coloring the pages in my Art Notebook....sharpening pencils. dragging out the Central Vac hose and vacuuming....  I also carried water out to the Peach trees.  Just to get them thru the next few days until it rains all weekend....infant bead sized peaches on both trees. That hasn't happened in a few years now. Possibly because Tru Green didn't spray weed killer? Because it was raining?????  I don't know- perhaps it was just the Planets (auto correct typed PANTS) in the right positions.  Auto correct......wow.  Don't get me started.

I need to take a look at the Damson Plum Tree... It also has problems setting fruit. Like NEVER.

I do not give Master Gardening School a good name when I can't even get Fruit Trees to produce Fruit. The grapes failed the past few years as well. Patty says I was supposed to cut them back HARD. I did not. I like the shade they provide over the garden walkway.  I actually still have grape jelly no one will eat.  I did like using the grape juice to dye cloth- fantastic blue.





No comments: