Monday, June 03, 2024

Sunday June 2nd. I forgot to post........what????? Pizza today in the NEW OVEN.


 Not ours- ours will be round.  And without green stuff on top.

We ( I watched) put together the  over 100 years old German Cupboard.  It used to be down here in the living room and then it got taken apart and carried to the attic... now it's back- no screw or nails.  Just great old 100 plus years or more craftsmanship...a few fingers got mashed a bit.  No blood. No bandaids.

And, unlike when my husband did things,- no extra parts.....

I have a new bedside table....I never have had one.  One of the living room tables is now next to my bed. so I can have a book there and Kleenex and even a small clock.  Like regular people. At least for a few weeks.  See if I like it or knock it over etc.

Son also wants us to get rid of the porch refrigerator...... I kept soft drinks, beer etc in there....not much. So "a great waste of electricity".  No idea how one gets rid of a fridge these days.  Its actually a loaner from Lowes that they never came to pick up.  After my second new fridge died in the first few weeks of use. And...the third  fridge came from "some place that was NOT Lowes....."  And still works.

Appliances.......a real crap shoot.  So many die as soon as they get installed.  And cannot be repaired.

I have tried to watch the Paris Tennis....the players seem tense and sad.  No one is happy.  So today I did NOT watch.  No Open The Racing today.


No comments: