Friday, June 21, 2024

Clouds in My Coffee- Friday, June 21st. High 70% and Cloudy.


 Dianthus.  Nothing was as advertised.....No heavy rain etc.  No temps in the one hundreds range.

It's wet out side...cloudy.  much cooler than yesterday.  But...that could all change....today.

My Cup of Tea has gotten cold but I am drinking it anyway.   I tried to find something productive to do yesterday- I did sort a box of cloth scraps....but when faced with "making something" ....nothing happened.  I did color a drawing I had made in my Art Notebook....and then drew another of three houses on a hill.  I will be coloring that soon.   As I get closer to the last page (when I will turn the book over and start from the back going forward)  I am thinking about what I should do on the pages ....more of the same or something new.  The pages are smooth thick paper so...a delight to work on.

I don't recall where I purchased the book or when...

The Lawn Guys are here...cutting wet grass.

Boiler got it's annual cleaning and check up- guy said there was lots of dust inside....took him a while to vacuum it all out.  I keep expecting them to say it needs replacing... like the stove.  Which actually was still working.....sigh.

I am waiting for son to be ready to go- Library and Grocery store ...and then...nothing for the remainder of today.  and I need to find my list of authors-- where did I put it...

2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

Hmmm it was 100 degrees somewhere in Maine yesterday because a commenter on a cooking FB page I follow said so during a FB Live. We're dealing with the high 90's here in Michigan. Can't survive without AC but I'd really rather be able to have the windows open but it is what it is.

LindaSonia said...

Re: cold tea - I'm sure your new Micro must have an express button to handle that - :-)