Monday, July 01, 2024

Summer Notes- Monday July First- 74 degrees and 54% humidity. Sunshine.


 Not always a Circle.  Sometimes a Rainbow.

Well, I woke up too early and then fell asleep and it's now 10:30.   And Son is 30 minutes late for his morning "snack"..... nope- his "morning shower". 7- 10- 1- 4- 7.   That's when I see him.  there might be an earlier number- as he has usually already had breakfast when I show up for mine (I added the first 7).

I am making Stanley Tucci's Mother's Roman Spaghetti Sauce today  (on my new stove).  I saw Stanley visiting Ina Garden (on TV) and he's been having some serious health issues....but assured Ina that he was doing fine....now..... and they both had a glass of wine..  Yesterday's pizza had onion, pepperoni and sliced red bell pepper...cheese of course....and it was delicious.  The two of us can REALLY make pizza!!!!!

I may be repeating myself....I'm old.  Old people do that.  All the time.

Bones Season one and two (talk about repeating!!).....everyone seems to be in bed with Booth.  Not all at once but..he's a very busy guy. And there's another guy that Bones is sleeping with....but in the episode I watched yesterday he sailed off in his boat...never to be seen again?????  Watching several seasons all mixed together is not really the best plan but that's the way they got recorded...  Not in numerical order.

And since they are recorded I can skip past all the commercials.  Well, I need to eat some breakfast and manipulate the Keurig into a cup of drinkable coffee.   No newspaper.  But I have yesterday's sudoko to annoy the hell out of me instead.  

The only reason I'd like Biden to win- First Woman President of United States.  Go Joe!!!!!  Ladies- get out there and vote for Joe.  




No comments: