Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Summer Notes- Wednesday. July 31st. Cloudy 72 degrees 94% humidity. UGH!!!




The pile waiting to be driven over to Goodwill.   Son has taken so many over to Goodwill.  The tags on the pants are from The LLBean Employee Store... Twenty five cent pants.

No sunshine today.  No need to water the containers.  

I have the House Lights on.  Son is upstairs watching the Olympics...I showed little interest.  So he didn't bring the huge TV screen downstairs.  I watched the Opening Show-- which dragged on way too long-- and that has been it...I did catch a bit of basketball...five minutes of swimming etc.  I haven't actually turned the tv on much these past few weeks.   I do watch Bones...but mostly I am reading.

I still try and color but not every day like I was doing...I got tired of it as an everyday thing.

Actually, I am getting tired of most of the things I usually used to do.  The latest book...got put in the return book bag twice before I finally decided to finish reading it. Good book. The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern.... Glad I continued. (book cover has a woman putting a hair clip in her hair- might be why I chose the book) Next up will be one of the Rom Com's I bought on Monday...  A few are new to me and the rest are ones I had been borrowing from far away libraries- my library doesn't carry "those kind of books"... well,  they have two. Author has written about 20.  Oops- they have three.  They got a new book recently.  Another of her books- Thanks  For The Memories was also one I enjoyed.  I have three more of this author to read...they start really slow.......but the characters...really well done.   



No comments: