Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Spring Notes- Wednesday, April 10th. Clouds and Rain. 44 degrees


 My back garden.  The heavy snow of last week didn't kill them all....the all yellow ones are gone but these sweet cream and yellow daffodils- a long ago gift from my Brother in Law-- are still multiplying.

Yes  I took a picture and sent it ....I am a Rock Star Today!!!!

The taxes are done and gone...and I forgot I signed them almost immediately..so the short term memory is shot.   Which might be why I forget how to take and send photos if I THINK TOO MUCH.  Reflexive DOING is the best way to go......I did manage to transfer the photo and get it to the page...

Anyway.   Son has carried a few Clothing Tubs from the Attic.  Size 14 was first...not happening (laughing) but the size 16 box has a few possibilities. The 14 Box had some additional pairs of the LLBean mossy green corduroy pants that I practically LIVE in.....but I am not a size 14.  But I can work toward it.

Taxes got signed....taken away....and money I get goes back into the accounts....

I stayed up late to read a Jude Devereaux book.  An old one. First Impressions.  As soon as I read the first paragraph I knew it was one I liked....very much.  And it still is...good books are such a comfort to me these days.

Well,  Missing with out a Clue (I know that's not the title) is on in a half hour so I need to do a few things before settling into the couch cushions.  

In a different note: the  House Phone rang with one of those "Hi Grandma" calls... I said I'm not a Grandma and the kid laughs and says "just kidding, it's your nephew" and I said don't have one of those either, asshole and hung up........ what a day so far, huh?


1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

You did it - and now I know what part of your back yard looks like. You, my friend, are a rock star EVERY day.