Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Spring Becomes Winter Notes- Tuesday, April 2nd. Sunshine and 45 degrees.


 Postcard from Provence.

I am still having an orange for my Fruit of the Day here......usually mid afternoon.  Getting my dose of vitamin C..... oatmeal was very good today....just right.....my coffee got bit cold as I read the newspaper... but was fine for taking my Morning Pills... all vitamins....

A Nor-ester is supposed to come in tomorrow with WIND and SNOW.   Biggest April Fool's Ever!!! Apple Weather says it's the TRUTH.  

The Garbage Men came and went....I missed it.  Son has bundled up to go get the recycling wheeled thing and whatever else he dragged out there.... we finally had enough recycling to send out the big container. And I even had enough garbage for the small "pay as you throw" bag.  Even this was entertaining....my Life is THAT boring.......which I am okay with as I had enough going on in the last few years....I am enjoying boring.  Very very much.  Son is now enjoying his Morning Shower.  

My hair....very white...and finally it has reached the "weight" it needed to not frighten people.  It has even agreed to curl under at the ends and look "sort of" combed.  I can't say "styled" because that isn't anything my hair is doing.  Semi-controlled is what I am aiming for.  In ALL things. Not FULLY stabilized. Yet.

Yesterday's book was a delight...Just My Type by Ballard.

"sit quietly and listen"

No comments: