Tuesday, April 09, 2024

After the Eclipse -- I eventually went out to "see" it. It never really got dark here- but it happened in the Maine Sky.


 This is a different eclipse- Lunar.

So Tuesday, April 9th.  Sunshine and 52 degrees-  3000 Maine homes still without power.  Son and I are thankful it's not the two of us.

In 60 years no one I was sharing the eclipse with will be alive.  Think about that.  Or don't.

Sunshine today.  Rain is expected in the coming days.

My oatmeal has beeped and is now ready to eat...My coffee is also ready....the daily newspaper is waiting on the table for me....the garbage men have come and gone....A very very normal Tuesday.

The dining room radiator thumped.....I think it needs to be burped... but I don't think the plumber ever handed the burp keys over to me....so....I searched the box of papers having to do with the work- nothing for radiators....I know they were ordered from Canada.  Sigh.

It's ALWAYS SOMETHING...it can never just be plain and simple.  sigh.

No comments: