Sunday, September 10, 2023

Field Notes- Sunday September 10th. Rained overnight- in the high 70's. Comfortable.


 So.......a random image from the image file.  This could be from Kim.  I imagine she and David having a set up like this in their office.  At home. Working side by side.

Tennis.  Sigh.....I tried to be interested.  But the game was dull. Perhaps because the two players were tired or bored.. And the camera angle was too high?  And because of this...it seemed too far removed...so lacked the energy and emotion of other tennis matches.  Certainly nothing like the men's match the day before.

Then I watched House Hunters with professional  (mostly football players- retired) looking at houses. One pair was fun- he was still very athletic looking (and young) and she was a petite lawyer.  They had one million dollars to spend and needed two deluxe master suites as they "did not" sleep in the same room.

For the remainder of the retired sports guys.......I did not like the houses they selected.  

My cross the street neighbor emailed to say she would be happy to share half a loaf of potato bread from a good bakery with me.   So I could have a tomato sandwich.  So I had a delicious tomato sandwich.

And that was Saturday.......  This morning the covered containers were very very wet.  I am doing something at night - I wake up with the right side of my neck muscles all tight and aching.  I spend the day trying to relax them.......this morning my right shoulder is also involved.  Sigh.

No comments: