Monday, September 11, 2023

Field Notes Monday, September 11th. Clouds, Humidity. BOOKS!!!


 I've always wanted a Sundial.   There is just something about them.....

Well.  The day had a wiggly start but now we are fine.  Husband wanted to fill his two week pill box and didn't have enough of any of his pills.......I had a note on the empty bottles so...I hoped I had called in the prescriptions......I had.  So now we are calm. (and the pill boxes are full).  Doing Word Search and eating ice cold grapes on the sunporch.  

I bought myself dry apricots. Basil. Fresh mozzarella. 

I am having significant discomfort with my right hip.  I don't know why.  

I bought bacon to make BLT's.   And the ONLY way I remembered BACON was I walked past the gal who grew the tomatoes. And she said her sister sent her out to buy BACON.    BLT's.

I finished reading the Seven Year Slip by Ashley Poston.  She also wrote the Dead Romantics.  The Seven Year Slip is really good.  

After the Library I walked down the street and around the corner to the bookstore.  And picked up books I had ordered. And then the grocery and now back home..... along the way- I walked around two very fine  young men using excavator equipment.  On the way back I asked if they found what they were looking for....they busted out laughing and said they "didn't find anything" and were very happy about that..

So easy now...to just talk to nice looking men....I bet it was just as easy years and years ago...but I didn't even try........

No comments: