Tuesday, December 19, 2017

On The Nineteenth Day Of December


I think these tabletop pinecone trees are super wonderful.  I have a really large sugar pine cone I brought back in my suitcase from a visit to California years and years ago.  I am going to find it ( in the freezing cold garage) and make a nice star to go on top.  Find some kind of cute dish for it to sit inside of--hopefully I didn't get rid of all the pewter and "sort of" silver candy dishes.

I started the day with my jaw bones and jaw muscles hurting.  I decided to eat only warm and soft things today.  No chewing.  And that seemed to make it better.  Cream of Wheat.

I binge watched the remaining 6 or 7 episodes of Good Behavior on Xfinity (TNT) while sipping hot tea.  One part of Xfinity wanted $2.99 per episode.  I found it on another Xfinity site --free.  I had to watch commercials but I don't mind if it's free.  Good Behavior had some elements of Christmas.  And they did stay (handcuffed) in the Holiday Inn Express.  (laughing)

I got all the binding done on the potholders.  I sewed while watching Holiday last night--way into the early morning.  Did I already tell you this?

I think I will wrap presents tomorrow.  Perhaps make a batch of cookies.  G would like Chocolate Chip.  Not exactly Christmas but they are the cookies he likes.  And Snickerdoodles.  We'll see.

No comments: