Thursday, December 14, 2017

On The Fourteenth Day Of December


If you aren't really careful, you break a few lovely ornaments.  The tree is covered in ornaments now.  I had to climb up on a four step kitchen stepper thingy so I could then lean as far forward as I dared to try and get an itty bitty hook over some greens.  The ones in the dustpan didn't bounce on other branches to break their fall.  Direct route to the hardwood floor.

I love those candy striped ornaments.  Sigh.  But G says the tree looks "professional".  Well, thank you very much!

G took me to lunch but before that to the lovely Now You're Cooking in Downtown Bath.  I get to select anything I want.  He likes me to make a nice sized pile of kitchen goodies.  G also got to sample an Espresso made in the Nespresso machine the store is selling.  He chose the Keurig when I agreed to a coffee machine.  Now he is wishing he had gotten the Nespresso.  Because he does enjoy the occasional Espresso.  Live and learn.

We had lunch/dinner at Beale Street BBQ.  Pulled pork for me and Blackened Haddock for G.  We had deep fried ribs as a starter with cajun sauce.  Beale Street because they are making Memphis ribs, pork and beef.  The we walked down the block and had ice cream at Dot's.

December 14th is/was a very good day.

No comments: