Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Daily Wondering Why I Read the Newspaper- February 9th


 The Hell with healthy, low fat eating.  I want this.  But I know that it doesn't exist here where I live.

No sunshine. Not snowing. Cold.  24 degrees at almost noon. Outside it's all Black and White.

No COVID appointment or shot.

House is dry and my eyes are also.  And now....... Corrections.

The Seance Coffee was second coffee but I wish it had been a Seance. Computer writing it's own stuff.

Super Bowl Commercial.  I don't remember his name.  Singer but he didn't sing.  Took awhile for husband and I to figure out who it was because he looked so old and lost.  We did- now I don't. 

So that's the gossipy chatter thing done.  I am sleepy today.  I watched early season Law and Order yesterday. Women in wide padded shoulder jackets and big hair.  The men looked greasy.  Not a fashion period that did anything for me.  But they were episodes I had not seen or had forgotten.  So that was fresh.  And then I watched Miss Scarlett and the Duke which I had recorded.  PBS.  The women wear the same dress everyday.  And the men are always smoking. A very dirty stinky time period. And dirty fingernails.  They must have people on set making sure everyone's hands are dirty. And greasy hair.

We are hoping to have pizza today.  I am always optimistic.  

2 comments:

DianeN said...

Well, Mahomes is engaged with a baby on the way. I'm just surprised you would write something like this. By all means, let's focus on "his girly walk" rather than his football ability.

Unknown said...

I'm surprised at Joanne's comment about Mahomes too!..............Annie