Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Daily News- February 3rd


 Muffy.  We haven't seen her on the blog since November.  Wearing her Ladybug jumpsuit for February.  The dog is either impressed or......... but he is the only one with his own chair.  That other Muffy is a greeting card and she is wearing something with wings which didn't make it into the photo.  I am looking for red ribbon. All I had close by was white.  I do like the yellow and black check ribbon on the card.  But don't have any of that.

We'll see what I can find.

Daughter reports that I am repeating myself in conversations with her.  She monitors my mental health. So, I am asking you all- am I repeating myself here on the blog as well????

I called my medical provider.  They have vaccine- occasionally- and will call when it's my turn.  They are doing the earliest part of the alphabet and it will be awhile before they get to S.  My initial letter. Especially with the two doses.

The mail truck came while my mail was still in the house. AGAIN.  We are going to drop a book off at the library and the mail at the post office.  Then come home.  We have no idea whatsoever on when the mail truck comes to our street.  Life is a Mystery. As is the pickup of the trash and garbage.

Connie found my comment that 8 to 10 inches of snow was no problem amusing.  Try 24 to 48 inches Connie.  That's the normal amount in Maine- several times each winter and usually- it's heavy and wet.  This stuff is hard and dry.  Like tiny ball bearings.  Dangerous to walk on.  Husband used to make a maze out back with the snowblower.  Riley loved it.  We couldn't see him as the snow walls were taller than he was and he always came up right behind us and made me scream.  He really got a kick out of that.  Many a wonderful night out there in the snow maze chasing the dog.  Husband is going out- snow piled up overnight- 6 inches more I think.  Nope- just setting out the garbage and recycling. I just heard the snowblower start up.  More clothes in the laundry basket.

I haven't started reading anything yet. The air in the house is dry and my eyes are feeling dry. Today I plan to make soup.  Chicken for husband and a vegetable bean soup for me.  Pantry Soup. I better get started. I made sure I had plenty of carrots and celery and I think I saw a potato in the bin.  My soup is better with potato.  Well, that's that.  I looked on line at the new Mac desktop computers.  Like trading in a paper airplane for a fighter jet................

3 comments:

beverly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beverly said...

https://gph.is/g/aKNGPK9 first one did not work.

I think you are all there. Wish I was as witty as you and wish I was your neighbor.

Deb Lacativa said...

You are lucky the daughter pays attention that closely. Sometimes personal interactions can become rote. As to blogging. Many of us who have fenced ourselves off from covid find less to say about lives that have turned in on themselves. The sun comes up, then it goes down. Shit happens in between...or not.