Saturday, February 06, 2021

Daily Wasting Time- February 6th


 My breakfast bowl.  Oatmeal and an orange.  I love those spoons.  I bought them on a visit to Denmark or Sweden. Long ago.  Before we moved to Germany.  Every Christmas I wish I had bought a collection of pink pigs for the Christmas Tree while in Denmark or Sweden..  Haben Swein.  It was a wish that you had pigs.  Food.  For the long Winter. Stores always have a pickle ornament but never pigs.

Now the wish would be Haben Vaccine.

I am re-reading a book.  Enjoying it.  Nothing much on television.  I stopped watching news but did watch Biden get on Air Force One yesterday.  I hope they got all the Trump cooties off of it.

I think I need a project.  Something.  Yesterday I got involved watching Ancient Aliens on the History channel.  Weird stuff.  Weird guys as hosts. But it was interesting seeing all the crop circles. Beautiful. And then the math formulas drawn over the circles.  Beings in Outer Space are really very good at math. I drew my own crop circle in yesterday's calendar block.

No turkey's today.

The sun is shining and its supposed to be in the 40's all day.  Was still sort of light outside at 5 pm.  Summer is on the way.  The mail truck delivers mail at around 8am.  Used to be 6 or 7 PM.  So, if there is no mail when we walk out for the morning paper- there won't be any.

Super Bowl tomorrow so I will be making Football Pizza.

Can you tell things are pretty darn boring at my house?????

3 comments:

Angie said...

I have gotten hooked on free online jigsaw puzzles. I admit that I waste even more time now that I've fallen down that dark hole. :D

beverly said...

If you want bored come to my home. I am getting antsy for spring, planted a flat of parsley, rosemary and cilantro today. Monday its peppers and eggplant.

On line jigsaw puzzles I would call that a mental exercise so not a waste of time. I guess I am going to have to check that out, love jigsaw puzzles, and playing on line you never have to worry about that lost puzzle piece.


Joanne S said...

Ah Beverly you remind me to start peppers- I am always too late. My walking buddy (when that was safe) told me she enjoys on line jigsaw puzzles. I should give it a go.