Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Happiness is.......What Would Abe Do?


Stop watching all the news.  Can. Not. Stop. Crying. If I happen to catch any news.  Skipped the whole first section of the morning newspaper. Stock market is tumbling....money talks.

So, yesterday, here in Maine it was hot, muggy and sunny and then...bang...it was raining.  Riley had his pheromone drops cause he doesn't like "weather".  Had to turn on the lights cause it was dark at 3pm.

My ordered books were not in yet at the library so I left with a book I may not even read.  It's like the "back up" book.  And today--no library alert regarding books.  Damn.

Local Music Theater tonight.  Million Dollar Quartet.  1950's rock and roll.  The theater will be rocking' as we are all over 65 and this is music we actually are familiar with.  Music Theater is like Assisted Living.  G loves it so I buy him season's tickets for Christmas.  In August they have Singing in the Rain which I LOVE.

No comments: