Friday, June 01, 2018

Happiness Is..... Connie's Chair


This was my third attempt.  Now...in person, the design on the chair looks great.  Here, it looks like the cat threw up.  Connie's chair has a floral print which I wanted to add.  Perhaps in light pencil and no ink?  I was watching the news and getting pretty upset at the Time.  And I intend to try and try again until I get it right.

I have about 5 to 10 photos of additional chairs for the month of June.  Happiness Month.  Everything is just so fresh and perky.  July tends to be fruitful.  And August.......ick.

Skies here in Maine are overcast and cloudy.  Rain is supposed to happen at a 39% probability in a few hours.  G and I are going to try and get the fig trees out of the Attic where they over Wintered. I think both are dead.  But G is always optimistic and says--they still need to be gotten out of the Attic.
I think they also need to be moved to larger pots or root pruned.  Time will tell.

So there's that on the agenda.  Pizza to purchase for late lunch which will back both G and I happy.  When I don't work we tend to eat the main meal of the day around 3 or 4 pm.  Or we eat ice cream at that time and then pick at leftovers in the fridge later.

I am also going to try and clean out the rubbish from the window boxes that belong to the shed out back and try and get new soil in them and some perky little petunias--also some moisture granules.  The shed boxes didn't get watered every day last Summer and suffered a great deal. Also try and get one of the large containers planted with flowers---out by the back deck I think, so the Local Deer don't eat all the flowers this Summer (as they did last Summer).

My Tomato Seedlings are growing nicely in the Garden Wagon.  About 3X as tall as they were when I purchased them in a 12 pack.  I never put my tomatoes into the ground until mid June.  And this year I think they will be planted in GrowBoxes.  Just because G bought the boxes for me and I must use them because, well......Happy Husband, Happy Life.

2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I love our chair!! Especially, would you believe, that dip at the bottom.

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

i actually like this drawing a LOT....i love how the design seems to be alive
and arranging itsSELF as it will....like it a LOT.