Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Happiness Always...The Best Dog Ever!


My Riley.  My First Puppy.  Loving him 24/7/365.  He's over on the rug near the computer-- watching me.  Ready to jump up if I do and go where I go.  Always.

Last night we saw an amazing production of Million Dollar Quartet.  The very best part of it, for me, was the performance of a very young actor, musician who portrayed Jerry Lee Lewis--Great Balls Of Fire.   The actor: Brandyn Day.   His skill on the piano--amazing.  His enthusiasm for the production--outstanding.   I kept my eyes/ears on him throughout.  A 2015 graduate of Baldwin Wallace College in Ohio where I grew up.

Today the library finally had books.  Yippee.  And today was day two of the local strawberry table on the street on drive on.  The price went up--$5.50 per quart but the berries are super sweet.  Delicious.
I always set aside a few fives for my quarts of berries.  Have then handy in the car during strawberry season.  I should make some sweet biscuits to go with the berries.

We're grilling hamburgers for supper tonight.





4 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Books, strawberries, grilling, sounds like a nice day

MariMo said...

Let the good times roll!

Annie said...

Ah, there's my Riley, love the pics and stories about him!

Joanne S said...

Yes, Riley could have his own blog. He has a very strong personality. Preferences.
I love making fabric art with him--he has away of moving his "eyebrows"--letting me know--well, that's okay-or hey try again!!!