Friday, June 29, 2018

Happiness is ......Two Chairs


What do they see in each other?

I love the upholstered chair with the two eyes and the slightly pouty mouth.  Perhaps disapproval  of the underdressed, bone thin chair to the right?

We (I) had a scare today as I lost my email and my password wouldn't work.  G had blocked someone from "outside" trying to get into our system.  A play/game station of some kind.  It had been happening at odd times over a period of days.  I lost email after G blocked.   Took him most of the afternoon to sort it all out and get me back "in business".   I still haven't gotten a new email--so if you feel like it--send me something.

I woke up and realized I had slept too long and only had enough time to wash my face, brush my teeth, wet my bed hair and get dressed and run to the hairdresser for my haircut.  I had breakfast when I got back home.  Oh, and I did stop at the grocery.  They were out of everything.  I got bread, 2 apples and ice cream for G.  The Summer People are here.  Traffic, crowds everywhere and empty shelves at the grocery on just about any day of the week.

Feels wonderful to have my hair back under control.  It grows so fast in the summer.

I had a jar of Elderberry jelly in the cupboard for my toast this morning. Well, it was rather too late to be morning.  I have tried planting and growing elderberries.  No luck so far.  But I have a few new seedlings in the garden....so fingers crossed--perhaps in five years?

Well I am going back to the couch.  Riley is hyperventilating because we've heard a few thunder "rolls" rumbling outside.  There was no mention of thunder in the weather map for today.  Surprise.
We may need to ask the vet for dog tranquilizers.


No comments: