Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Moon, The Moon


From Croatia by way of  Art Propelled

What is it that is so compelling for me?  I see this image of the Moon and I had to transfer it to my picture file.  Show it to you.  Stare at the Moon.  I think the Moon is in my House of Relationships right now.

It was snowing, wet flakes, while I drove to the dentist, had my teeth cleaned and then drove home. Now that I am home...it isn't snowing.  Nothing is sticking.  It's too warm out there I think.

I am reading Christmas at Tiffany's "three cities, three seasons, one chance to find a life that fits". Has about three pages to do with Tiffany's.  I had read a second book by this author--The Paris Letter-- and wanted to see if she had written anything else.  Yes, and I am truly, deeply and happily reading her first book.  I am terribly sad to see it ending.  I have 20% to go.  And I think I will order and buy this book to read whenever I feel the need.

I would have passed the book by just with the title and the cover.  What were they thinking?

I made my second recipe card soup yesterday.  I followed the directions exactly and it's lovely.  Garden Vegetable Soup.  Bacon, onions, carrots, celery, potato, cabbage, tomatoes, red pepper flakes. And of course water.  I had three bowls yesterday.  And I cleaned out a lot of the veg in the produce drawer.  Long ago, I made it often and followed the recipe amounts and directions.  Then I started adding more of this and less of that and then, of course, the soup wasn't as delicious.  The card says you can add green beans.  I am crossing that edit off the card.  This recipe gets a nice sparkly stick on STAR.

Well, I wrote some things and deleted them.  Over sharing.  Till tomorrow.  Be good!

No comments: