I don't have much in the way of images for the blog right now. I should drag any image I use to the wastebasket here at the lower right on the desktop screen. immediately Start a new habit.
There is nothing much going on here.... I continue to watch Hudson and Rex. I have many recorded episodes. Hudson is a tall thin dark haired man in season one and drives a blue car......the other guy must replace him after this season ends???? I like the other guy better... his car is the same color as my Honda. and he has blue eyes and curly hair. Nearly everyone on the show has blue eyes.
I keep hoping to find something else to watch in the weeks and months ahead.....I also am 2/3rds into Heartwishes by Devereaux. And I have more books on the pile to read... TEN to be more specific. The weekends are very long and tedious.. So I like having books on hand. Unless, after my birthday...I take up napping. (Deb..I really really cannot stream!!)
The closer I get to my milestone birthday.. (I am hoping I get cake and ice cream) the more exhausted I am....the less interested I am in the news...I have always paid attention to the news. Now I don't. I just noticed I haven't been crossing off the days on my desk calendar... I stopped on the 10th. I have decorated the day of my birthday here on the desk calendar like a Parade Float. I'll snap a photo for you on Friday.
That's all I have to say.... everyday seems just like all the previous days (except for the DMV yesterday). All the library books are starting to seem like all the other library books. The Sun always shines....it never rains. The grass has started to green up ( the tiniest amount) just when I was getting used to it being light BROWN.
I'm even starting to think my very heavily weed filled garden beds are normal. Earlier this summer, looking at all the weeds made me cry. Literally made me cry. Now? I don't even bother to look out the windows. Something tall and blue is flowering... I haven't asked anyone to see if the grape vines made grapes this year. I don't dare try walking out and down to the fenced garden...myself.
As I close in on my birthday I have gotten unsteady on my feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment