One of my Favorite Things.... for lunch. With pickles.
On this cloudy, cool, damp day in Maine....might just fire up the stove and make one of these. I might even make some "adapted" canned baked beans....I add stuff....makes plain canned beans into something wonderful.
My lawn has NO CLUE as to what to make of this wet damp day. Now I know why the lawn guys came earlier in the week. Prepping the lawn for watering.
My car didn't pass inspection yesterday... A long ago Honda recall and repair wasn't done right and now...and now I need to have what wasn't done right taken care of. It looks expensive. But NOT as expensive as a new car would be. And at my advanced age...new isn't something worth the expense.
I think my Son scheduled an appointment for the work to be done....it's drivable. And it's the only one of two cars I can get into and out of.... for grocery and library. And perhaps eventually doctor..
I had to get up and turn on lights.... The bones in my neck are snapping and cracking and making so much noise. I'm looking forward to hitting publish and making it over to the couch for the remainder of the day.
I discovered all the books I checked out this week at the library..... have BEEN READ by me in previous decades...and they were NOT GREAT the first time. Time for a deep dive into the HOME bookcase. One or both bookcases. I could watch a few more Hudson and Rex episodes. Or if it's find-able- Storage Wars. I do not want to watch anything that requires my brain functioning at high capacity.. I sorted cloth scraps yesterday.... nothing needed my attention or a threaded needle.....perhaps there will be more interest on my part today????? So many tubs full of still folded brand new fabric....and I enjoy using scraps.....
Well, it's 3 days into September and I haven't changed my desk calendar....sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment