Well, the strange need for the text to be centered. Habit forming. No sunshine here in Maine this morning and more than a bit of "chill" in the air. I've had to turn on the house lights. And my Cuddledown comforter was welcome over night.
And I might need to go find my red sweater.......
Yesterday's book was dismal and I hope the next book is WAY BETTER.
Daughter has offered to do my "Fall Cleanup" of the gardens and seasonal flowering things.
We decided to go pay our Property Taxes together as usual.
Then we had cake and ice cream.. one candle so I could make a second wish.
I did....make a second wish.
Today is Sunday Pizza and while the oven is pre-heating I will be baking two sweet potatoes..
And while the pizza bakes the sweet potatoes will continue baking...
the potatoes will be part of my lunch or dinners for next week.
I purchased some meat loaf dinners for me to have during the week also.
Well, I have to select a book and see if I want to watch some "Football"
Soccer is more to my liking...fewer guys standing around doing nothing.
And that's my Sunday line up....as usual.
My third day being 80.
No comments:
Post a Comment