Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Daily Notes for Wednesday September 2nd. Sunshine here in Maine. 75 degrees


Yesterday's book was Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood.   Same FBI guy as the book with the alligator and black snakes.  An earlier book before Garwood "hit her stride" as they say....I'm giving up on page 83.

I have one more Garwood on the shelf but it seems very old as well. With vintage tiny type.....I have stuff in the bookcase to read.  Killjoy will go into the return bag unopened..

I have three older Jane Green books on the shelf-- Mr Maybe is the one I chose for today..... We'll see if I have outgrown that book as well as the others.  Plenty in the bookcase here at home.  Bet Me is calling my name....and has been but the swampy alligator book..I might just have to read that one out of the bookcase.

Why not????

Son has taken my car to be inspected....he'll do computer stuff while he waits and also have lunch.  The new tires were necessary in order to pass inspection also the Town Tax Sticker.  Maine is an Expensive State.  Lots of stickers.  Coming up soon is the tax I pay to LIVE in my HOUSE..... October. 

Well, I have cooling tea sitting here by my right elbow and the couch waiting behind where I am sitting... I have to choose a book or a TV program and get started....... my cup of tea was double sugared so it's Georgia Sweet Tea and I like it.  Take care...perhaps tomorrow's post will be more interesting.

No comments: