Saturday, September 05, 2026

Daily Notes for Saturday, September 15th. Sunshine.


 Unknown artist and Maine in the Fall.

Well....it's been an eventless month so far.   Daughter thought she purchased a Viking book for me to read at a book sale....instead it is a futuristic 8 foot tall Alien Visiting Earth book.  The Viking would have brought a 12 foot long weapon.   The Alien has someone on the space ship talking to him via something or other.--an implant I guess   AND...I've read it before... It's not the author's best work.

My daily dose of Newfoundland detective work has circled back to the first episodes- ones I have never seen.  So that's good.  Hudson and Rex.  If you are interested in site-seeing Coastal Newfoundland from your couch..... I have this comment...the later episodes are more sophisticated and first season is a bit off.  

The News isn't fit to read....a gold "plated" coin with "he who will not be named" on the face.  How much longer do we have to put up with ?????  Lake America.  No vaccines... ICE.  They are building one of those prison boxes ...it sounded like here in Maine.  Perhaps arresting people from Florida coming back to Maine with dark suntans???????

Well, I plan to dig around and find something to read....Saturday Cooking shows are being recorded. 

Life goes on.........

No comments: