Monday, September 14, 2026

Daily Notes for Monday September 14th. Lots of sunshine here in Maine... the back lawn is a bit greenerer.


 Helenium- Mardi-gras...... I hesitate to buy more flowers because my beds are full of WEEDS. 

I had a bad day yesterday and last night...today it's the Library and for once I have a LIST.  I'm tired.  My eyes are dry...I will add drops to each eye and sit quietly on the couch.  Until we go to the Library.  After Son goes out for lunch.  Top down on his car.

That's it for today....watched a bit of Football yesterday...not much and I lost interest pretty fast. I was fascinated by a German football game earlier in the day and loved hearing the accented English...took me back to very happy times.

I don't have a project for the Death Cleaning this week.  Most of the OLD wine bottles have been opened and emptied. The cupboard on  on the right of the fireplace is almost empty... the cupboard on the left of the fireplace was made for dry wood storage.  when we did the walk thru the Realtor asked if I was going to need fire wood and I said no and she gathered it all up and carried it to her car.   Son thinks this is where the fat black flies come into the house.

That's it...gonna be a very quiet day....

No comments: