The image collection over to the right of my screen is getting "thin"..... this image reminds me of my birthday flowers. My cake and ice cream yesterday was a delight.
I finished Wild Orchids and it stumbled across the finish line like a bag full of loose plot lines and confusion. Another book has gone into the Library Return bag..... after 3 pages.....I need to choose one of the remaining books....TV has nothing for me during the daylight hours....
The cross the street neighbors are being "very busy"....they were standing next to their car moments ago and looking at it...intently..... always the same side and perhaps the tires?????? I haven't noticed any dents.
I have PBS Cooking shows unless PBS is BEGGING yet again... yes indeed, they are begging with shows from the early 60's. The Chicago PBS station did this differently....showed lots of people on phones... showed the amounts of money being donated....rang bells when they hit goals....it was still annoying...and I always changed channels.
Paramount is still doing crazy things and now wants to sell the company to the Saudi government. I have one share of their stock....but more if they split....they hardly EVER send me a statement. I inherited this from my father.
So...nothing to watch and a crappy stack of books from the Library........my day has collapsed. BUT I noticed a week or more ago that I could READ the tiny print in an old school 4 by 6 paperback...and I have a two foot stack of them in the book cupboard. Been decades since I read them. Not a clue why I suddenly can read tiny print -well inked. ( a birthday surprise????)
My morning coffee needs a re-heat and then I'm on the couch until I require a very very late lunch. I have started drinking my salty electrolyte water with my morning pills ....a few more days and I'll know if it's a good habit.
1 comment:
Belated Happy Birthday, Joanne! Your flowers are beautiful!!
Post a Comment