Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Daily Notes--July 10th

Hot again.  In the house trying to quilt the baby gift quilt.  Bobbin tension is not helping today.
World Cup--France wins.  Tomorrow I am helping Croatia mainly because it's closer to where my ancestors come from-- well, the area not the country's name.  Austria-Hungary was a pretty large piece of property in the late 1800's when my grandparents shipped out.

France because I like French things.

Watered.  No green beans seeds planted (again) but I now have the packet right here by the keyboard to remind me.

A/C units are on.  Hot and dry.  No breezes.  ICK.

I had a chopped fruit and vegetable salad for lunch.

Beauty and the Beast musical tonight at the Music Theater in Town.  Until then reading another of Yrsa's very spellbinding thrillers.  Last one was very hard to read.  I had to skip some parts.  I also had to read the end--so I would be prepared.  I knew everyone died--but still.

No comments: