Saturday, August 18, 2018

Daily Notes- August 18


A new chair image.  I like it's "welcoming" look with arms open.  There is even a smile there.  Shy, perhaps. I am always on the look out for a chair that has something to say.

I'll be drawing this one in to my sketchbook.  I just wish I could post drawn pictures here.  But now I don't even have my phone anymore.  It's with my daughter because  she needed it for work--having lost her company provided phone.

Anyway.  I guess it rained pretty good over night.  And we are getting a bit of broken sunshine on the south side of the house.   Found three "too Big" cucumbers on my plants.  One ripe enough tomato. The #4 and #5 tomatoes have very large green tomatoes on them---Cherokee and Rose something.  Heirloom tomatoes from my friend Allie.  She tags them by number not name so she can re-use the tags from year to year.  I also have several #6's--Snow White cherry tomatoes.

We just got offered two more tickets to Singing In The Rain.  For Wednesday.  You can't make up this stuff!!!  The Universe is sending us a message.  Start Singing!!

Maine PBS is running another week of endless "send us money and we'll send you crappy books and CD's" and so we'll not be watching any PBS--again for the next 7 to 10 days.  Amazon Prime has everything PBS shows--right now 24/7/365.  It might be time for us to go there.

No comments: