Sunday, October 16, 2011

Work In Progress

I am adding a broken bit to Donald (from China) every day or so.  The head is heavy and keeps tipping off the glued edge.  But I finally managed to get both feet back on.  The rubber band is holding the arms on. Somehow, this little figure was dropped and broken up in the attic.  Probably as I carried items downstairs for the garage sale.

I discovered a whole cache of empty suitcases in the attic.  Some from the 60's.  I should have had them for that garage sale.  People love vintage (?) suitcases.  I was hoping the large one I got from my mother's sister long ago (it was intended for Foreign Travel) was full of exciting, forgotten treasures.  Instead it was full of another suitcase.  Empty. Isn't it amazing what you "don't see" in the attic?

G has gone to get Chinese take out and I am in my jammies.  Masterpiece Theater tonight.  Life here at home is good.  Work tomorrow and Tuesday.  I'm tired.

1 comment:

Annie said...

How did you like Masterpiece Theater last evening? I thought it was excellent and can't wait for another episode next Sunday.