Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mysteries

He was invited to run with a younger female.  In her yard.  With her red ball.  He ran, always just  ahead of her.  Until, he stopped.  Stood next to her back door, waiting to go in.  His signal that he is done.  At home.  So, why wouldn't I understand at someone else's home?  I would.  I did.  We extended out regrets to owner and dog.  Resumed our walk.  Understanding each other.

I felt lighter this morning.  Stepped on the scale and was 1.5 pounds lighter than last time.  What is different?  A customer at work said a diet only works if you go to bed just a little hungry.  I am trying that.

Getting my hair cut this morning.  Too early to go into work.  I might visit TJ Maxx for awhile and then go to work.  Big Lots?  See if either has anything for the Gingerbread House.  Or just go into work 2 hours  early.  I am having a big breakfast of eggs and sausage.  Packing a lunch of salad and tuna.  Thermos of coffee. Hoping it all lasts thru the day until 6 when I get done with work.

Need a good bandage for my thumb.  In case I am allowed to help with Christmas Boxes.

Finished the second Tudor Hunchback mystery.  Ordered the third but there will be a wait as only one copy in all of Maine.  Also ordered Sun Storm by Asa Larsson.  Recommended by Diane.  Watched Work of Art with G.  Too funny.  It is so raunchy and the art is so bad.  I need to catch up on earlier episodes on the internet.  Tomorrow.  He got to see several of the female "artists" naked.  Yes, readers, art is all about taking your shirt off in front of a camera.  Art School must be plenty interesting these days with naked female students.  Just saying, is all.

1 comment:

dee said...

Congrats on the weight loss. That must have made your day!

What's the title and author of the Tudor mystery books? I spent a looonnngg time studying English history and I'm fascinated. Some writers are better with historical details than others and, as with all of European history, there are so many similar names that you can easily get dazed and confused.